Confused about Benghazi? You are not alone. The Obama Administration turned what should have been a straight-forward set of answers into a series of revised narratives. And now, America’s Middle East engagement is now under a cloud of suspicion.
Actions in Egypt and Libya to overthrow foreign governments involved extremist groups that effectively destabilized key players in the region. Likewise are extremist groups re-surging in Qatar, Tunisia, Pakistan, Mali, Yemen, and other countries. What was under the radar to the general public came to a head on September 11, 2012. The American people have reasons to be seriously concerned. What happened in Benghazi is a tragedy. Americans were murdered. And the least that citizens and our international partners deserve is a candid response from the White House and State Department. What happened in Benghazi in the weeks leading up to the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens? What did the Obama Administration say following this terrible event?
The Benghazi Collection brings together a number of media reports on the attacks and subsequent government actions. The reader is encouraged to post links to other videos that we can add to the collection. Our purpose is not to politicize the issue of a terrible serious of events, but to embrace the responsibility of our Democracy in a constant search for truth.
[cvg-gallery galleryId=’2′ mode=’playlist’ /]
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016