6. Keep your legs closed. This does not assume anything negative about you. Know that I am the chief of sinners, with a very checkered resume. But it is true that once bodies connect, spirits are knitted. We become “married”. Consider past relationships. If they ended without having had sex, the breakup is magnitudes cleaner. Severance is much more difficult after a man has penetrated a woman. That penetration is as much spiritual as it is physical. In the biblical text, one of the words used for “know” in the Greek is ginoskeis, which is also translated as “intercourse”. The know-intercourse nexus has profound implications, some of which I will explore in THE JOURNEY Intimate Steps through Desperate Hours. This is a tough one. Personally, it is where I have a lifetime of regrets. But if we can do better in this area, we will deliver more examples of sustained relationships, protect both man and woman if the relationship sours, and reduce the “tipping” that goes on with relationships that survive but where one or both partners are secretly satisfying insatiable and undisciplined sexual appetites.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017