Arguably the cornerstone of President Obama’s policy initiative was comprehensive reform of healthcare in America. This included enacting H.R. 3590, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), on March 23, 2010 and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (H.R. 4872), which amended the PPACA and became law on March 30, 2012. Despite Obama’s celebration of this legislation, an examination reveals a number of instances of Obamatitis.
1 – INTRODUCTION | 2 – INDIVIDUAL MANDATE | 3 – PUBLIC OPTION | 4 – ANTITRUST EXEMPTION
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015