jigPressions tm — Here’s to You, Herbert Fisher and Zelmyra Fisher
Dec 06, 2012
You’ve read the headlines, “The Black Family Is In Trouble“. Perhaps certain statistics support the narrative. But statistics are funny things. They also conceal other narratives. Narratives about fathers involved with their children, even if not in the home. Mothers committed to education. Youth not caught-up in the vice grips of criminal justice. And couples that survive the pressures that seek to destroy their marriages. This jigPressions online puzzle introduces you to a couple that defies statistics and one not featured in the doomsday stories.
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag individual and connected pieces to the desired position.
3. Use keyboard arrows to turn pieces.
Leave a comment to celebrate Herbert Fisher and Zelmyra Fisher…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016