To Gino and Deirdre
From Kenneth and Karla
Dec 07, 2012
Dear Gino and Deirdre,
We are so fortunate to have you in our lives. And now, you’ve made a commitment that gives us reason to smile. In our private discussions, we were looking for a special way to extend our thoughts and found that it was already in our midst! Here’s to you, a jigPression in recognition of your engagement!
We hope that all of our friends join us in this celebration!
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position.
3. Use arrows to turn pieces.
Friends and loved ones, feel free to leave comments below as a keepsake for Gino and Deirdre.
Remember to leave a well wish for Gino and Deirdre the comment area below!
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015