[important]This commentary is transferred from GraniteRG.com in order to consolidate online content[/important]
Winning the coveted caucus in Iowa is a certain jump-start to party nominations. Losing can cripple, if not fatally wound, a campaign. This commentary questions the appropriateness of The Iowa Caucus to have the level of importance in national campaigns givens a rarely, if ever, discussed detail about the state.
Author: Kenneth D. Price
Original Date: December 30, 2011
Category: Politics and Government
Length: 3 pages
For Full Report, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017