Big Six Health Insurance Company Profits 2006-2008
- Healthcare Reform Collection of Congressional Actions
- Healthcare Reform – Official Documents, Analysis, and Schedule
- Health Insurance Co-Ops: More Form Than Reform
- Big Six Health Insurance Company Profits 2006-2008
- A Bad Senate Bill: Opposition From a Healthcare Reform Advocate
- Letter/Meeting Request for Rep. John Boehner
- Who Moved My Plan? A Growing Question for Obamacare
[important]This post initial appeared on GraniteRG.com, but is moved here to improve efficiency in managing online content.[/important]
Between 2006 and 2008, six major insurance companies generated a cumulative $649.64 billion in revenues and a median operating profit margin of 9.29%. The attached chart summarizes the financial results at Unitedhealth Group, Humana, AETNA, Coventry Health Care, Wellpoint, and CIGNA.
Compiled By: Kenneth D. Price.
Original Date: August 19, 2009.
Category: Politics and Government.
Length: 2 pages.
Reference No.: HCR-BGHIP06-08.
FULL REPORT:[attachments size=small label=doctitle fields=”title,size,type,date” docid=5600]
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016