- Healthcare Reform Collection of Congressional Actions
- Healthcare Reform – Official Documents, Analysis, and Schedule
- Health Insurance Co-Ops: More Form Than Reform
- Big Six Health Insurance Company Profits 2006-2008
- A Bad Senate Bill: Opposition From a Healthcare Reform Advocate
- Letter/Meeting Request for Rep. John Boehner
- Who Moved My Plan? A Growing Question for Obamacare
This serves as a resource bank to help you stay abreast of the changes underway in our nation’s healthcare system. Click on the images.[important]If a document you expected to be listed is not found, use Contact Us to send a request. Leave comments. Bookmark for future reference. And share with friends and associates on social media.[/important]
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Signed on March 23, 2010, P.L. 111-148 is one of two major components of healthcare reform.
Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act
Signed on March 30, 2010, P.L. 111-152 is one of two major components of healthcare reform. To provide for reconciliation pursuant to Title II of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2010 (S. Con. Res. 13).
TAXES: Changes and New
PPACA will continue some taxes and implement new taxes. Stay get up to speed here.
Coming soon: Medicaid
Coming soon: Exchanges
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017