Beneath the radar, a movement is taking shape that has enormous potential for tomorrow’s global society. Governments in China, Switzerland, and Libya have given this movement legitimacy. It is called OpenSource. With the right interventions, it might be changing an urban community near you.
This article offers a practical look at this technological innovation and what it means for America’s inner cities and under-resourced communities.
Click below to open the full report.
Author: Kenneth D. Price.
Original Date: February 24, 2009.
Length: 8 pages.
Reference No.: GRG20090224-C948T.
For Full Report, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017