- Healthcare Reform Collection of Congressional Actions
- Healthcare Reform – Official Documents, Analysis, and Schedule
- Health Insurance Co-Ops: More Form Than Reform
- Big Six Health Insurance Company Profits 2006-2008
- A Bad Senate Bill: Opposition From a Healthcare Reform Advocate
- Letter/Meeting Request for Rep. John Boehner
- Who Moved My Plan? A Growing Question for Obamacare
[important]This post initially appeared on GraniteRG.com, but is moved here to improve efficiency in managing online content.Click the attachment below for the full report. Click on items on the right for other articles in the healthcare reform series.[/important]
It has been a century since the last Senate held a vote on Christmas Eve. The $871 billion healthcare reform bill is historic in more way than one. Why then does an advocate for comprehensive reform oppose this piece of legislation?
This paper offers some answers to that question.
Original Date: December 24, 2009.
Revised Date: December 25, 2009.
Category: Domestic Policy.
Length: 4 pages.
Reference No.: GRG-HCR20091224-R2.
For full report, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017