The sudden death of music diva Whitney Houston is a sorrow felt around the world. The events following Houston’s death, found America once again confronting its demons of stereotypes towards African American men. This commentary explains that an unusual suspect in the person of singer Bobby Brown would teach a lasting lesson in grace and dignity.
Author: Kenneth D. Price.
Original Date: February 22, 2012 Category: Society and Culture.
Length: 3 pages.
Reference No.: GRG-20120220BBG-CSC.
To view, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015