The sudden death of music diva Whitney Houston is a sorrow felt around the world. The events following Houston’s death, found America once again confronting its demons of stereotypes towards African American men. This commentary explains that an unusual suspect in the person of singer Bobby Brown would teach a lasting lesson in grace and dignity.
Author: Kenneth D. Price.
Original Date: February 22, 2012 Category: Society and Culture.
Length: 3 pages.
Reference No.: GRG-20120220BBG-CSC.
To view, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017