D110: Domestic Policy and the 110th Congressional Agenda
This whitepaper provided a multi-faceted set of domestic policy recommendations for the 110th Congress.
Topics covered include tax policy, criminal justice, communications and media, lobby reform, education, and electoral reform. While written during the D110th Congress, some of the issues remaining unresolved e.g., criminal justice. By this, I hope to stimulate conversation that leads to citizen action.
Author: Kenneth D. Price.
Date: March 17, 2007.
Category: General Domestic Policy [GDP].
Length: 78 pages.
Reference No.: GRG-20070317GDP.
For Full Report, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015