- Healthcare Reform Collection of Congressional Actions
- Healthcare Reform – Official Documents, Analysis, and Schedule
- Health Insurance Co-Ops: More Form Than Reform
- Big Six Health Insurance Company Profits 2006-2008
- A Bad Senate Bill: Opposition From a Healthcare Reform Advocate
- Letter/Meeting Request for Rep. John Boehner
- Who Moved My Plan? A Growing Question for Obamacare
[important]This post initially appeared on GraniteRG.com, but is moved here to improve efficiency in managing online content. Click the attachment below for the full report. Click on items on the right for other articles in the healthcare reform series.[/important]
During the debates on healthcare reform, I requested a meeting with Congressman John Boehner [R- OH 8th District] The letter came after Boehner’s revelations that he could find Americans who supported the public option.
At the time of this letter, my Facebook group of supporters for healthcare reform’s public option had grown to 6,300 people. That group developed reports, conducted analysis, participated in conferences (including calls with public officials), visited Congressional offices, administered polls, and shared updates. The purpose for sharing this letter is to encourage my readers to take an active role in politics, including making your interests known to public officials.
I hope that in the days to come, this forum serves as a conduit for citizen activism.
ATTACHMENT:[attachments size=small label=doctitle fields=”title,size,type,date” docid=6110]
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015