Hey sports lover, get a load of this. Northern Illinois’ men’s basketball team has gone into the record books. Not famously, but infamously!
A whopping 4 points in the first half of its game against Eastern Michigan set the Huskies on their course of a stellar 25-point outing. The team racked up an impressive 30 consecutive missed shots. The Huskies’ 3.2 percent field goal shooting in the first half slightly improved after the break, leaving the school with a 13.1 percent shooting efficiency for the game. Amazing that the school has accomplished such a feat twice this season, having scored 5 points in its first half showing against Dayton earlier this year. Maybe a hat trick is around the corner.
Want to see how Northern Illinois did it?
Well, check out this video summary…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016