- KD’s Top 21 Movie Scenes – Part I (Videos)
In this first edition of the 21ST CENTURY Series, we take a look at KD’s Top 21 Movie Scenes of all times. We will be sharing four sub-series articles, each with a review of five movie scenes. Following publication of the four articles, I will ask the readers to write a brief summary of the movie scene they would recommend for KD’s Top 12 Movie Scenes.
To make this list, the movie scene had to fulfill one of more of the following criteria:
- Amazing cinematography.
- A compelling look at human nature or prevailing culture.
- An intriguing look at our world, some noted figure, an interesting place, or historical event.
- A line, monologue, or dialogue that will became a fixture in popular culture.
- Explore a profound topic, whether from a technical or dramatic perspective.
It is important to note that I do not agree with the underlying beliefs, language, and behaviors depicted in some of the films we will discuss. Some, indeed, presented the worst of what man has been over history. And yet, place their mark on the film industry and our society. Please, feel free to offer your thoughts on these and other great movie scenes.[important]The Pages section below the comments area takes you to different film reviews.[/important]
So, without further delay, here we go…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016