On this Valentines Day…
Persons who follow my articles well know that they are typically for the general public. But I could find no better use of this site than to post some thoughts for three people, in particular.
I want to take this opportunity to say to you — Kristen, Lauren, and Kennedy — that I love you immeasurably, unconditionally, and eternally. You are in my thoughts and prayers on this day, as you are constantly. I pray that you find favor with God and man in all your pursuits. Here’s to you, three very beautiful, talented, faithful, and engaging young ladies in my life. My girls. A jigPression I designed just for you.
To view my special message to you:
1. Zoom your computer monitor display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Use your keyboard arrows to turn pieces different directions.
3. Drag pieces/sections to the desired positions.
4. Use your mouse click to connect pieces/sections.
When you’ve finished, you will see a Valentines Day message from dad to his girls!
I hope it brings joy to you as it did to me while creating it…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017