Minister Louis Farrakhan Speaks on Django, International Affairs, Youth, and Other Topics (video)
Chicago, IL — The Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the National of Islam [NOI], offers perspectives on the new year, the function of art in society, guns and violence, America’s youth, historically black colleges and universities [HBCUs], government and international affairs, black leadership, and other topics.
A powerful interview. And one that mainstream media, some clergy, and even certain circles in popular culture would have you not hear.
I ask of you to dedicate some time to this video. While not a member of NOI, I seek wisdom and seek to share it through this forum. Hence, I offer this interview as fruit for your spirit.
After viewing, please give your thoughts below.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015