Chicago, IL — The Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the National of Islam [NOI], offers perspectives on the new year, the function of art in society, guns and violence, America’s youth, historically black colleges and universities [HBCUs], government and international affairs, black leadership, and other topics.
A powerful interview. And one that mainstream media, some clergy, and even certain circles in popular culture would have you not hear.
I ask of you to dedicate some time to this video. While not a member of NOI, I seek wisdom and seek to share it through this forum. Hence, I offer this interview as fruit for your spirit.
After viewing, please give your thoughts below.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017