The Event of the Year in Columbus OH
May 16-18, 2013
If you are within a 350-mile radius of Columbus, OH, it is the place to be during May 16th-18th. Why? Well, the answers are inside this jigPressionTM puzzle.
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position.
3. Click pieces and use keyboard arrows to rotate.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016