If you’re looking for a place to travel this Easter, I have a perfect destination.
“Where is it“, you ask?
Well, the answer is revealed inside this jigPressionTM puzzle. If it sounds like a visited before, there are new attractions each day. If you’ve not, consider it. There is nowhere else like it on earth.
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position.
3. Click pieces and use keyboard arrows to rotate.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017