This featured jigsaw puzzle offers a little-known piece of information about one of America’s most treasured symbols.
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position.
3. Use arrows to turn pieces.
4. Leave comments.
5. Click here for more puzzles.
* Be sure to Share this page, including with youth.
I look forward to your comments…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016