Earlier this year, Russian President Vladimir Putin faced immediate rebuttals from political leaders in the U.S. by challenging the idea of American Exceptionalism. Putin’s op-ed in the New York Times stated, “It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.” Is America exceptional? View a great debate between Dinesh D’Souza and Bill Ayers. Offer your perspectives by completing the brief survey — all views being welcomed. See responses by clicking here.
Revised and Released on Nov. 06, 2013
March 23, 2016 – Added the video from an American Exceptionalism debate between Dinesh D’Souza and Bill Ayers, held on the campus of the University of Michigan.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017