This evening, Dr. John H. and Mrs. Linda Johnson appeared on blogtalk’s Books and Bullshhh program to discuss their daughter, deceased Pfc. LaVena Johnson. I joined producer Drica Armstrong in the interview that covered a range of topics relative to LaVena; the daughter, the sister, and the person, in-general. Dr. and Mrs. Johnson provided details about the brutal death of their daughter and their years of tireless struggle to see justice in this case.
For the readers of kennethdprice.com who are committed to helping the family:
1) Please invest the time to listen to this interview.
2) Use social media buttons to share with others.
3) LIKE the Facebook page to receive updates on this case and other important issues. Click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017