Pfc. LaVena Johnson’s Parents Discuss Her Life and Her Death (Audio/Interview)
This evening, Dr. John H. and Mrs. Linda Johnson appeared on blogtalk’s Books and Bullshhh program to discuss their daughter, deceased Pfc. LaVena Johnson. I joined producer Drica Armstrong in the interview that covered a range of topics relative to LaVena; the daughter, the sister, and the person, in-general. Dr. and Mrs. Johnson provided details about the brutal death of their daughter and their years of tireless struggle to see justice in this case.
For the readers of kennethdprice.com who are committed to helping the family:
1) Please invest the time to listen to this interview.
2) Use social media buttons to share with others.
3) LIKE the Facebook page to receive updates on this case and other important issues. Click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015