Black History 365 – Artistry on the African American Journey (Jan 26, 1934)
On this day, Jan. 26 …
Ah, I’m not telling.
Solve the puzzle below and celebrate an event that changed the course arts & entertainment in America and around the world. In honor of Black History 365, a history that deserves telling each day, solve this JigPressions puzzle and remember a wonderful part of the African American Journey.
1. Zoom your computer monitor display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Use your keyboard arrows to turn pieces different directions.
3. Drag pieces/sections to the desired positions.
4. Use your mouse click to connect pieces/sections.
5. Upon completion, leave comments, including the inspiration this history has had on your life.
6. Share this history page with others using social media buttons below.
And to receive notices of articles and other neat stuff, like kennethdprice.com on Facebook by clicking here.
Related articles across the web
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015