On this day, Jan. 26 …
Ah, I’m not telling.
Solve the puzzle below and celebrate an event that changed the course arts & entertainment in America and around the world. In honor of Black History 365, a history that deserves telling each day, solve this JigPressions puzzle and remember a wonderful part of the African American Journey.
1. Zoom your computer monitor display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Use your keyboard arrows to turn pieces different directions.
3. Drag pieces/sections to the desired positions.
4. Use your mouse click to connect pieces/sections.
5. Upon completion, leave comments, including the inspiration this history has had on your life.
6. Share this history page with others using social media buttons below.
And to receive notices of articles and other neat stuff, like kennethdprice.com on Facebook by clicking here.
Related articles across the web
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017