Was Pres. Obama or Bill O’Reilly more convincing in the pre-Superbowl interview on the issues of healthcare reform, Benghazi, and IRS investigations? After viewing the video, please answer the 4 questions below. Thank you, in advance, for participating. This forum is committed to following-up with relevant articles on these issues.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017