USpeak Poll: Which Is the Greatest U.S. President [Hoover thru Obama] — CLICK AND CAST YOUR VOTE
Recently, I had an amazing experience of visiting the Presidential Library of Lyndon B. Johnson, the 36th President of The United States of America. An upcoming article will discuss Johnson, the man, and his presidency as this year marks the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Since 1929, only fourteen individuals have been called U.S. President [POTUS]. That fact alone is remarkable. And yet, none served with the approval of all. Some call this a colossal failure of democracy. Arguably, it is one of the hallmarks of our nation. That the typical transfer of power is relatively peaceful.
Presidents navigate our nation through crises, unprecedented social change, regulatory reforms, international conflict, natural and man-made disasters, technological advancements, and countless other matters both ordinary and extraordinary. Hence, this questions for you, the reader: “Who is the greatest President of our lifetime?”
This is a question for each of us. No right or wrong answers. Just our individual reflections on persons who rose to the highest office in America. So, who do you think?
Enter your answers below. Please feel free to leave comments. Bookmark this page and return to see how the vote is going. And by all means, use the social media buttons to share this with others?
I’m excited to track the responses…
Like the Facebook page for automatic updates on future articles. Click here
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- The Prophetic Witness: An Uninvited Guest at Trump’s White House Briefing - August 12, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017