The National Archive and Records Administration [NARA] maintains one of the most exhaustive digital resources for Civil Rights research. Users will find links to speeches, legislation, letters, discussions on pivotal events such as the arrest of Rosa Parks, and other resources.
VISIT WEBSITE: Click http://www.archives.gov/research/topics/civil-rights.html
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017