This digital vault contains declassified documents on FBI Counterintelligence Program (COINTELPRO) activities. Launched in 1956, COINTELPRO initially sought to disrupt Communist Party activities in the United States. In the 1960s, the program expanded to groups such as the Ku Klux Klan, the Socialist Workers Party, and the Black Panther Party.
All COINTELPRO operations were ended in 1971 amid revelations of illegal operations. The program is largely criticized in the African American community for having dismantled progressive movements designed to changed racist structures in America.
VISIT WEBSITE: Click http://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015