This digital vault contains declassified documents on FBI Counterintelligence Program (COINTELPRO) activities. Launched in 1956, COINTELPRO initially sought to disrupt Communist Party activities in the United States. In the 1960s, the program expanded to groups such as the Ku Klux Klan, the Socialist Workers Party, and the Black Panther Party.
All COINTELPRO operations were ended in 1971 amid revelations of illegal operations. The program is largely criticized in the African American community for having dismantled progressive movements designed to changed racist structures in America.
VISIT WEBSITE: Click http://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016