The Passion Years: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., An Inconvenient Hero
Kennethdprice.com posted a Youtube video entitled, “MLK, Poor People’s Campaign, and Economic Justice” that points readers to this website address. After feedback from our readers and much consideration, we decided to write a book that gives Dr. King’s passion years and general legacy a broader treatment than a blog series.
In April 2016, we will be publishing a book entitled, “THE PASSION YEARS: The Martin Luther King, Jr., A Maladjusted Hero“. It is our objective to provide a platform for richer conversation on the underlying issue related to the latter years of Dr. King’s leadership, critical concerns of the times, Dr. King’s theological bases for his involvement in these concerns, and a reference point from which we can assess the civil rights movement today.
If you are interested in pre-release notices for early pre-orders, please provide your email address here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015