Day 1: The Greatest of Gratitude…
First, I accept the challenge extended my Sands, Chuck Chambers, to participate for 10 days in listing 3 things for which I am thankful. I extend this challenge to daughters – Kennedy (Child of Passion), Lauren (Child of Purpose), and Kristen (Child of Promise). Likewise, I challenge readers of kennethdprice.com to accept the challenge throughout social media.
On this day, I am thankful:
1. First and foremost, that Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, God the Father, cared enough about me to offer me a way out of the sin in my life that is deserving only the pit of hell.
2. For Jesus Christ, the Word of God made flesh, in his own determined will taking on all of my sin. Enduring immeasurable punishment, pain, separation from the Father, and death on my behalf.
3. For the resurrection that remains a witness to the perfect sacrifice that was given by Jesus. And without which, my receiving and carrying the Gospel message by the very work of the Holy Spirit, would be in vain.
On this day, I am so grateful for these.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016