Day 2: Divine Favor
On Day 2 of my 10-day thanksgiving challenge…
1) I give the Jesus thanks for sustaining me and giving clarity of thought through a number of very important decisions.
2) And I am thankful for experiences and very special people that have helped me grow relationship with the Lord in ways beyond years of formal religion. Less religiosity. New pastors, teachers, and mentors. And innovative ways to share Christ.
3) I’m grateful for Yahweh’s favor. There’s a sort of quiet contentment available when one truly believes that one’s life is truly in Allah’s hands. BTW – some might ask, “Why Allah, you’re a Christian?” Indeed, I love Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. That said, confronting the question will help people grow in understanding and expose world systems that have sought to use religion to further world agendas.
My Day 2 thanksgiving. If you take the challenge, let me know…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015