Day 2: Divine Favor
On Day 2 of my 10-day thanksgiving challenge…
1) I give the Jesus thanks for sustaining me and giving clarity of thought through a number of very important decisions.
2) And I am thankful for experiences and very special people that have helped me grow relationship with the Lord in ways beyond years of formal religion. Less religiosity. New pastors, teachers, and mentors. And innovative ways to share Christ.
3) I’m grateful for Yahweh’s favor. There’s a sort of quiet contentment available when one truly believes that one’s life is truly in Allah’s hands. BTW – some might ask, “Why Allah, you’re a Christian?” Indeed, I love Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. That said, confronting the question will help people grow in understanding and expose world systems that have sought to use religion to further world agendas.
My Day 2 thanksgiving. If you take the challenge, let me know…
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- The Prophetic Witness: An Uninvited Guest at Trump’s White House Briefing - August 12, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017