Day 4: Hump Day
On this hump day, I thank the Lord for three realities that have an incredible way of refreshing my life in all seasons and keeping me centered:
1. That some might have dealt a blow to my past. Others might complicate my present. Neither has assess to control my future or the destiny in it.
2. That whatever the fleshy highs, not to celebrate that which erodes my relationship with Him. And whatever the breaking, not to curse the things that grow me.
3. That while we choose profession, purpose chooses us. And I’m grateful that God is ordering my steps not lose sight of the latter because of the former.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015