On this day 8 of my thanksgiving challenge, I’m reminded that father Adam and mother Eve were naked and not ashamed. And metaphorically, today, there really is no shame in transparency that directs us to the goodness of the Lord. This is my day of transparency connected to thanksgiving.
Namely, that my daughters — Kristen, Lauren, and Kennedy — could have been terrible statistics about whom social scientist, politicians, and academicians pontificate when offering “their report” on what is happening with our youth. Having experienced divorce and strained relationships, personal challenges, and disappointments, these young ladies will NOT be the negative prognosis of a society that is increasingly faith-less.
page 1 of 5
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015