On March 6,2015 at 10:00 AM, my mother (Louvenia Price) passed with family and medical staff at her bedside. She was a wonderful woman for whom we cared in the home after her health severely declined. During this season of caregiving and now tremendous grief, I have not posted articles, leading some to contact me about the state of the blog. Please understand that the blog remains committed to unique content. However, I need a few days away from writing in order to adjust to having now lost both parents.
Look forward to new articles starting next week. Also, in honor of my mother, plans are underway to launch an online resource to help caregivers of people suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease.
I appreciate your continued support of kennethdprice.com.
And please keep my family in your prayers.
Sincerely , Kenneth
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017