The Super Bowl 50 halftime performance by Beyonce has been hailed as courageous protest. Activism. Speaking truth to power on the grandest stage. Sadly, some actually believe that regardless of the pre-tour hype that surrounded the performance – including a commercial after the show. What is most tragic – African Americans are so far removed from our history that this group is easily manipulated by pure marketing. This video will hopefully remind us of what real activism looks like.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017