LowdCrowd enables us to move beyond information-sharing into people networks engaged in activism along many fronts including, but not limited to: Education, Health, Economic Development, Faith, Community Development, Social Justice, Public Health, Environment, Disaster Recovery, Family and Relationship Wellness, etc. LowdCrowd release 1.0 will include the following:
- Alzheimers Caregivers Network (ALZ) – to help families manage a member’s bout with ALZ
- Raising the “A” Student (RAS) – the launch of a tutorial network that helps struggling students
- Black on Black Compassion (BBC) – positive initiatives for the black community
- More Precious Than (MPT) – grassroots activities that promote prostate wellness
- LowdSHOP, an online store for consumers in the U.S. and over 20 other countries.
LowdCrowd will host project management tools, eCommerce retailing, crowdfunding, blogs, event calendars, and other resources to “Crowd the vision“. That is, providing opportunities and a various supports that help individuals and organization to build capacity for positive transformations in our neighborhoods, metropolitan areas, and regions. The focus is both domestic (USA) and the global community.
Ultimately, the LowdCrowd mission relies on people. Networks forming with purpose in mind. Help us fulfill the mission.
Please take 5 minutes to view the presentation below. Then subscribe for updates by clicking here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
2.9K 874 53