Black history is a rich composite of achievement in the face of the worst crime against humanity in the history of mankind. While this history is deserving of more coverage in books, schools, and the media, We provide jigPressions online puzzles as a fun way for individuals of all background to celebrate a proud people. We are in the process of building out puzzle for each day of the year.Bookmark this page and return to see what’s new. Finally, please share and, most certainly, have youth participate!
Before getting started, stay in-touch for great things coming. LIKE KennethDPrice.com on Facebook
HOW TO PLAY
Select the day of the month jigPressions puzzle, then:
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position. Click puzzle canvas if you don’t see remaining pieces.
3. To turn piece, click to highlight it and then use keyboard arrows to turn.
SELECT AN “ON THIS DAY” PUZZLE
New puzzles will be released throughout the year. Bookmark and return.
TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND PUZZLE SUGGESTIONS
PURCHASE AN ONLINE CELEBRATION PUZZLE
We can design an assortment of jigPression puzzles to announce and celebrate all occasions. This provides people a way to share in important events in your life. Get the process started by sending a request on the Contact Us page. Be sure to select the jigPression option. Click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D Price (see all)
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: AHCA III – AEI Presentation and Panel (Video) - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA II – Energy and Commerce Committee Print - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA I – Ways and Means Committee Print - March 8, 2017
- Mena: Clinton, Iran-Contra, and the Devastation of the Black Community (Video) - August 18, 2016
- Is There A Dark and Deadly Side of Clinton Politics? You Decide (Video) - August 13, 2016
10.8K 1.8K 297 398 303 78 19