Black history is a rich composite of achievement in the face of the worst crime against humanity in the history of mankind. While this history is deserving of more coverage in books, schools, and the media, We provide jigPressions online puzzles as a fun way for individuals of all background to celebrate a proud people. We are in the process of building out puzzle for each day of the year.Bookmark this page and return to see what’s new. Finally, please share and, most certainly, have youth participate!
Before getting started, stay in-touch for great things coming. LIKE KennethDPrice.com on Facebook
1. Zoom your computer display to enlarge the canvas.
2. Drag pieces to the desired position. Click puzzle canvas if you don’t see remaining pieces.
3. To turn a piece, click to highlight it and then use keyboard arrows to turn.
After completion, click on page 2 (below)
Latest posts by Kenneth D Price (see all)
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: AHCA III – AEI Presentation and Panel (Video) - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA II – Energy and Commerce Committee Print - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA I – Ways and Means Committee Print - March 8, 2017
- Mena: Clinton, Iran-Contra, and the Devastation of the Black Community (Video) - August 18, 2016
- Is There A Dark and Deadly Side of Clinton Politics? You Decide (Video) - August 13, 2016
427 73 141 209 18 49 83