In August 2012, we launched kennethdprice.com as a truly independent outlet. Unencumbered imprint relationships with larger outlets. Not politically vested in any political party. But genuinely committed to offering a unique perspective on issues and doing the best we can to earn your trust. Many of our readers are excellent writers that value quality content. Your public and private responses have been very insightful. We appreciate your participation in the various conversations throughout our first year. We encourage you to continue and to share the content so that other can participate.
Now, its your turn. Your opportunity to write on topics of interest as Opposite Editorial (Op-Ed) articles. Many of you have discussed the idea of contributing articles from time to time that would further enable this forum to expand the conversations. We that this is an excellent idea that not open democratizes kennethdprice.com but also enhances it value through have had several people featuring different perspectives.
As a Guest Blogger, you will be granted special access to submit articles in one or more topical areas.
Submission of Op-Ed articles requires no technical expertise.
- Register for an account, if you have not already done so.
- Contact Us with a summary of your Op-Ed idea.
- Use either of the two methods to create/load your article: a) Go to Post (Add New) to create and submit your article for review. Include formatting and HTML as needed; or b) Use MS Word to create your article. Then go to Post (Add new). Copy/paste your MS Word document. Note that you can add non-offensive, public domain or proprietary, relevant images. Also, embedded videos (e.g., Youtube) are welcomed. Provide your bio that will appear at the end of the article.
- We will review your submission within 24 hours acceptability. You will be notified as to any questions/concerns or the link to the published article.
Excited about reading what’s on your mind.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015