We place great value on the confidence that readers place in kennethdprice.com. This is particularly so for the CAUSEMallTM campaign. As such, we offer the following disclosures.
CAUSEMallTM is the branding that kennethdprice.com uses to describe its eCommerce activities designed to promote social good. The website kennethdprice.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
kennethdprice.com is committed to continuous review of CAUSEMallTM for opportunities to make improvements. From time-to-time, we will review the various options to advertise and/or sell products in order to continue our philanthropic mission.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015