This page is dedicated to news related to the CAUSEMallTM program. News items will contain:
CAUSECalendarTM — current and upcoming events, deadlines, etc.
CAUSEVoteTM — results on candidate causes. This section will contain a brief profile of causes/organizations designated to receive funds for a given quarter.
CAUSEStatsTM — certified accounting reports and statistics of funds raised, donated, etc.
Bookmark this page for an index of CAUSENewsTM releases – see below. This enables us to share information as to how the CAUSEMallTM community contributes to society. Again, we thank you for making all of this possible![important]New visitors to the CAUSE can find information here.[/important]
CAUSECommunity Updates (see below)
What happens when we stop avoiding difficult people and simply love everyone? In his wildly entertaining and inspiring follow-up to the New York Times bestselling phenomenon Love Does, Bob Goff takes readers on a life-altering journey into the secret of living without f...
With wry wit and hard-earned wisdom, popular online personality and founder of TheChicSite.com founder Rachel Hollis helps readers break free from the lies keeping them from the joy-filled and exuberant life they are meant to have.Founder of the lifestyle website TheChi...
Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaura...
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015