INTRODUCTION AND INDEX
Editor’s Choice: Civil Rights Movement Online Resources is an ambitious kennethdprice.com project that promotes the study of the most courageous struggle for social justice witnessed during the 20th century.
The collection enables us to share the histories of iconic figures from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., to Fannie Lou Hamer, to Stokely Carmichael and the ordinary Americans who committed themselves to th. Organizations from the NAACP to the Black Panther Party. Further, we seek the wisdom of these experiences in confronting challenges of today. Models often forgotten in 21st century popular culture. We simply pursue a robust understanding this journey by reliving it through different philosophies and strategies.
This resource is for both adult and youth. Please encourage others to use it. And with your help, this collection will grow over time as we add unique digital resources encountered on the Internet.
(click page links at bottom for navigation)
- Introduction and Index
- Featured Histories Archive
- Black Panther Party
- Civil Rights Movement Veterans
- Civil Rights – National Archives and Records Administration
- Counterintelligence Program (COINTELPRO)
- Eyes On the Prize
- King Center Imaging Project
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Library of Congress: Civil Rights Resource Guide
- Miller Center Presidential Recordings Program
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass an American Slave
- Without Sanctuary (pictorial history of lynchings)
- The Black Code Files
If you know of an excellent resource, please recommend for addition to this collection. Be sure to complete the required fields and select the right collection for this page.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015