America again finds itself in a powderkeg of underlying hostilities that transcend politics, economics, and race. Ferguson, MO. An African American teenager, Michael Brown. Police, shots, and another senseless death. Civil unrest. Military-style policing. And highly-charged rhetoric from the halls of government, in the press, and throughout social media. During these times, terms like “post racial” are revealed in an ongoing American problem.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016