America again finds itself in a powderkeg of underlying hostilities that transcend politics, economics, and race. Ferguson, MO. An African American teenager, Michael Brown. Police, shots, and another senseless death. Civil unrest. Military-style policing. And highly-charged rhetoric from the halls of government, in the press, and throughout social media. During these times, terms like “post racial” are revealed in an ongoing American problem.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015