Scandal, Breaking Bad, The Following, and House of Cards are all well-watched programs. And yet, each of them are fictional and carry little weight in our lives. Are we equally committed to dedicating time to a topic that does matter and is so vital at this juncture in history? This kennethdprice.com initiative seeks to encourage 1,500 people to view a powerful video that has life-changing implications. If you are interested, continue reading. I encourage you to participate. I challenge you, confident that you will be profoundly effected.
A video, “Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America“, is revealing the hidden public policy agenda to control the black population in America and across the globe. The agenda has taken many forms, historically, and continues today. Maafa.com says of this topic:
They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known.
But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. America’s wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done.
What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don’t think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it’s happening right now.
Maafa21 is not political party motivated. Indeed, Maafa21 makes it clear that neither Republican Party nor Democratic Party is a friend of people of African descent in this matter.
One of my lingering thoughts on Maafa21 is this: Europeans needed Africans to entrap slaves. Today, a system of black genocide relies on African Americans to support it. And sadly, we are making the same mistake as our ancestors — engaging in the genocide against us.
Some will find the video difficult to believe. That is perfectly alright because the fact-based research is extensive without the need to appeal to “belief”. During my viewings, I wrote down names of persons and organizations, later conducting a historical analysis to confirm the information. I encourage you to do the same. Further, I spoke with the Maafa21 chief researcher and producer of the video as well as a number of the presenters.
The Maafa 21 trailer is provided (left). After watching the trailer:
- View the entire Maafa21 video documentary by clicking here or starting it in the area below.
- Share this page and the video in social media — see below.
- Contact Us if you are interested in community action to address the problem of black genocide in America. This includes screenings at local churches, reaching out to politicians, working within social/civics groups, educating our youth, etc. Note that some clergy are sadly slow to address one of the most critical issues of our times. But sound strategies can be effective.
WATCH FULL LENGTH VIDEO HERE
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017