Despite complex issues, the Lord is the centrally sustaining influence.
Faith Songs gives us an opportunity to reflect on God. Celebrate our relationship with Him. And invite Him to both critical and ordinary matters of our personal life, interpersonal relationships, national concerns, and challenges of our world.
Each week, a new Faith Songs collection will appear with words that inspired the collection.
Be an active participant:
- Bookmark this page and return.
- Click on collections and listen.
- Leave comments on the pages if they inspire, encourage, etc.
- Send a message in Contact Me to recommend song for future collections.
- And please share this page with friends!
Date: Dec 23, 2012.
For the week of Christmas 2012, this collection does novel thing in the midst of shopping, food and more food, family reunions, and parties. It celebrate Jesus! We exalt the Savior, the Word of God made flesh. Born to mankind to bring salvation to the World. Creating this collection took me back to some great time in Cincinnati Boy’s Choir. Mrs Breen, now deceased, would haul us in our station wagon for those Saturday morning practices. The Christmas concerts and album recordings were so much fun. Thinking of you Mrs. Breen. Thank you. In collection, we have: Agnus Dei – Donnie McClurkin Heavens Declare Thy Glory – Darrel Harris Royalty – Byron Cage Before the Throne & Enthroned – Shekinah Glory Ministry 23rd Psalms – Jeff Majors Only You Are Holy – Donnie McClurkin Jehovah Reigns – Jamal Strong Anthem of Praise – Richard Smallwood
“Thinking of Newtown”
Date: Dec 16, 2012.
This first Faith Songs collection emerged with two thoughts in-mind. The Newtown shooting tragedy that has left families, that community, and nation in deep grief and uncertainty. December 16 is the birthday of my mother, Louvenia Price (76), who is fighting a degenerative Alzheimer’s Disease, which also poses great uncertainties. And I suspect at some level, we are all facing uncertainties. This collection speaks to our moments like these and remind us who God is in our lives. Click the image to the left and enjoy seven wonderful songs.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016