COMING Nov. 05, 2013 — Bookmark and return!
Have you been successful in finding an affordable health insurance policy that covers your pre-existing conditions? Is that healthcare plan or physician you once preferred still available? Were you able to efficiently enroll in the Insurance Exchange via on-line access or did the system malfunction? Did you lose a job or were your hours reduced as a result of a company’s reaction to changes in healthcare. This online resource is a way for you to share your story about experiences under the Patient Protection an Affordable Care Act [PPACA] and otherwise referred to as Obamacare.
The survey below is a part of an overall repository of information and tools offered as a service to the general public. We maintain confidentiality by withholding your name and other personally identifiable information from your responses. And we give you the opportunity to indicate whether or not you would like to be contacted by officials who are committed to making our healthcare system work for the American public and who find your responses insightful.
Official certified full-text of the laws in PDF form:
- Certified full-text version: Affordable Care Act (PDF – 2.41 MB)
- Certified full-text version: Reconciliation Act (PDF – 257 KB)
Certified full-text version in HTML (Web page) format:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016
- Yasin Bey (Most Def) Shines A Light on Force-Feeding at Guantánamo Bay (video) - August 12, 2015
- Why America Should Not Impose Homosexuality and Abortion on African Nations - July 30, 2015