The tragic death of Trayvon Martin is now followed by justice denied. And yet, people of goodwill now have a 17-year old young man sketched into our memories forever. Please help us show the family of Trayvon that so many people are grieving and thinking of them. Your comments will be available for the Martin family to review online. Also, we will be assembling a hardcopy book to be presented to the Martin family.
Please submit your comments ASAP. Include your email address in case there is a problem with your submission. Share this page with others who would like to bring comfort in a season of tremendous hurt.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017
- From Fannie Lou Hamer to Beyonce: Real Activism is Not A Halftime Show (Watch Video) - February 14, 2016