It’s back to school. Elections. NASCAR and golf. The changing of foliage. It’s fall. NCAA football is heating up and the NFL is registering incredible performances. And yet, Major League Baseball is headed for Pennants and the World Series. You’re at home with remote control in-hand. Or at the local bar & grill with flat panels along each wall. What you decide is worthy of a study of American culture. Namely, is the pastime created in America still most popular with Americans?
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017
- Will It Ever End? Charlottesville, Virginia and the Enemy Within - August 12, 2017