This whitepaper provided a multi-faceted set of domestic policy recommendations for the 110th Congress.
Topics covered include tax policy, criminal justice, communications and media, lobby reform, education, and electoral reform. While written during the D110th Congress, some of the issues remaining unresolved e.g., criminal justice. By this, I hope to stimulate conversation that leads to citizen action.
Author: Kenneth D. Price.
Date: March 17, 2007.
Category: General Domestic Policy [GDP].
Length: 78 pages.
Reference No.: GRG-20070317GDP.
For Full Report, click here.
Latest posts by Kenneth D. Price (aka bloggerken) (see all)
- Oprah Winfrey Campaigning for Stacey Abrams and Our Better Angels (Video) - November 2, 2018
- Subscribe to LowdCrowd - September 7, 2018
- Re-Righting History: Katie Couric Looks At Confederate Monuments - May 16, 2018
- Inside Zionism: Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem - May 14, 2018
- Irish Slavery Myth: Fake History in the Aftermath of Charlottesville - August 21, 2017