I don’t hate white people. Ironically, starting with this acknowledgement before moving to my purpose turns out to be the underlying point. Namely, sentiments about white America shared below must be contextualized as “non-hateful”, while white America, through various forms, routinely and unfairly criticizes black America without the slightest felt-need to offer such openings. Indeed, the criticisms of blacks are launched and accepted as morally responsible on a prima facie basis.
Latest posts by Kenneth D Price (see all)
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: AHCA III – AEI Presentation and Panel (Video) - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA II – Energy and Commerce Committee Print - March 9, 2017
- AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT Series: ACHA I – Ways and Means Committee Print - March 8, 2017
- Mena: Clinton, Iran-Contra, and the Devastation of the Black Community (Video) - August 18, 2016
- Is There A Dark and Deadly Side of Clinton Politics? You Decide (Video) - August 13, 2016